Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Global Heartlink Project


As I've said before in previous threads, Gizmo allows to hearts to "Phase Lock" when their respective butterflies are touching on the screen. What this means is that when you see the butterflies touch, an electrical field is opened up between the two people, and their hearts 'beat as one.'

Gizmo's most important feature is called the "Harmonic Module." (pictured above) It allows people in remote locations worldwide to link hearts in a 'chat room' type of environment. This is huge because it quantifies the idea of global meditation.

In my limited experience with Gizmo, I've been able to link hearts with others in a way that I can feel even when the other people I've linked with are far away. This is because when our butterflies touched we seemed to identify each other's 'stillpoints' in much the same way that I can tell one chord from another as I position my fingers on the frets of my guitar.

The fact that this can be applied to an unlimited number of hearts on a global scale in real time, to me, is amazing because folks can now quantify an empathic heart connection as if it were a telephone call.

I've always felt that the only reason we've been unable to establish Heaven on Earth, meaning our physical evolution to what Jesus called "Son of Man" (homo infinitis) is that we had to find a way where we could all go together, in spite of individual belief systems that tend to divide one from another. A Christian in California can link hearts with a dozen Hindus in Delhi and the theological differences between them evaporate in the waves of Compassion they share through the link.

Prayer, after all is a focusing of the heart so that one can draw upon Universal Love. So I'm working toward the day when millions of people worldwide from every walk of life, can link hearts in Compassion just by playing a simple video game together.

Weapons of mass Compassion.

Namaste

No comments: