Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Dance With My Soul



After completing the upgrade of my research equipment. I recorded this dance with my heart's magnetic field, in memory of my late wife. This was our favorite song from the Soundtrack to "Hubble's View of the Universe."

I've been saying for a while that the heart's magnetic field, when Coherent, exhibits attributes of self awareness at low frequencies. Now that the upgrade is complete, I can look forward to completing my research. I wanted to thank her in some small way for believing in me till the end.

1 comment:

CD...M said...

First song here, from the "Soul CD Project" carries the title: "To Dance With Our Soul":

https://soundcloud.com/cd-m-1/sets/soul-cd-project-song-sketches/s-TZFSa

Albeit, one need not post this ... for the links there to check out, if you like. :-)