Saturday, July 27, 2013

Souls Can Talk To Each Other!

One of the most misunderstood (and underestimated) ideas about my Heart Coherence research, is the concept that the Heart's magnetic field is self aware. The game I've developed for the Heart Tuner cardiofeedback program enables communication with this awareness. So when I use the phrase "Shared Heart Coherence Over The Internet," I literally mean the connection of magnetic fields that are conscious in and of themselves, which would allow them to communicate with each other in a way that has never been done before.

Imagine the first telephones. They enabled voices to communicate human thoughts over vast distances. Imagine when your Heart's own conscious magnetic field can do the same, in a conference call of human Souls...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes - many people c an do that already without knowing it

The Astral Technician said...

Certainly. There are moments when Lovers feel like two halves of the same person. Poets call it "Two hearts, beating as one."

It's actually an electromagnetic event that is shared between hearts. I think the ability to measure such moments with computer precision as they happen,is an amazing thing. Measurement makes the process teachable and shareable through a simple video game.

Interactive biofeedback is the future of the gaming industry. Some folks read the title of this blog and think I'm kidding.

However when Heart Intelligence can be shared through the internet, everything changes.

Anonymous said...

hmmm,seems true to me,it is even relevant between two person seperated by distance but awareness about each others situation could be felt even without actual eye to eye contact



surendra mohan said...

sometime you feel the vibrations which are beyond you comprehension, but you feel blessed all the same

Anonymous said...

Yes, two souls/ hearts can talk to each other. I've woken in the middle of the night to the voice within me of my love, saying he loves me. And very recently I was at a event; not knowing if he was coming or not; while I was in the bathroom; I heard within in me his voice, simply saying," I'm here." I thought, ok...that's just me, but sure enough...I went outside a minute later and my love was walking up. You truly have to know the difference between your own voice of reasoning, God and the person, that you are so bonded with. It's truly a beautiful event!